JET Cars booking & website T&C's
1. JET Cars is owned and managed by Jamie Allen who is registered as a private hire driver with Hart district council. We are licensed to operate from a residential address in Blackwater Camberley Surrey.
2. To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours notice, all other requests please phone the number at the top of the page. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website or facebook. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
3. The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
4. The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
5. We will always do our best to advise on luggage & passenger capacity to have the best comfort and we can carry a maximum of 6 passengers however if you chose to bring more luggage than discussed at time of booking we cannot be held responsible if comfort is compromised.
6. As the person making the booking you will be held responsible for the behaviour of each passenger in the vehicle during the journey. By agreeing to the booking you will automatically agree to indemnify JET Cars against all losses, expenses, costs or damages caused by the actions of a passenger you are responsible for.
7. Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
8. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
9. If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
10. Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
11. No alcohol is permitted inside our vehicle at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £120 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
12. JET Cars has the unconditional right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver (through abuse or violence) or any of the other passengers including if we believe them to be too intoxicated to travel. No refunds will be given under any circumstances if the journey is terminated for this reason.
13. We require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that the expected time of arrival is correct and that the correct terminal has been given, JET Cars cannot be held responsible for the ETA arrival information provided by the airlines being accurate when checking ETA arrival information. Nor will we be held liable if you give incorrect details are time of booking that result in delay or additional cost to you. We cannot be held responsible if the flight is delayed or arrives early.
We will monitor your flight arrival from 1 hour before and will adjust pick up time accordingly
✈️ If your flight is cancelled due to severe weather will will allow you to move your booking with us to the day your flight is rescheduled for
✈️ If your flight is diverted to another airport we will pick you up from that airport instead if required for no additional cost (applies to Heathrow, Luton and Gatwick diversions)
15. If you need to cancel your booking, please contact JET Cars as soon as possible. If the vehicle has already been dispatched, we reserve the right to invoice for cost incurred equal to the distance traveled by the driver to the collection point.
16. JET Cars has the right to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of extenuating circumstances beyond our control such as terrorist attack, riot, national emergency, national disaster or war.
17. JET Cars will endeavour to arrange an alternative vehicle as soon as is practical in the event that your vehicle breaks down and get you to your destination. JET Cars will not be held responsible for any losses, costs, expenses or damages resulting from the breakdown of a vehicle.
18. JET Cars cannot be held responsible for any losses whatsoever for conditions such as heavy traffic that are beyond our control during the journey. There is no circumstance under which any factors out of our control will cause JET Cars to be liable for any personal loss or business loss whatsoever such as loss of profits.
19. Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
20. We do not store or collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All onboard card transactions are managed in accordance with Paypal here terms and conditions. A 0% surcharge will be made to all debit/credit cards bookings. All personal details are processed in accordance with the Data protection act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
21. This agreement is prepared in accordance with English Law